Sunday, June 24, 2007

This book is getting good!

Things are getting a little bit crazy here. Fogg is definitely insane. What does he mean he likes to save people when he has time? First of all, he does not have time. He needs every minute he can get to overcome obstacles that he doesn't choose to put upon himself. Secondly, what is he going to do with the dear after he saves her? It's not like he is going to take her with him. Or is he?

Passepourtout worries me. His devotion to an insane man is a little scary. I'm glad that he is loyal but I'm afraid that in the end this blind loyalty will make him very unhappy. At least he can say that he has been around the world!

Fix. I can't talk about him without getting upset. Passepourtout needs to control his drinking and hopefully that will protect him from harm.

Francis Cromarty. I like him. He appreciates the world around him and likes people. He is down to Earth. Quite the opposite of Fogg.

No comments: