Monday, September 17, 2007

I'M BACK!!!

This post is for all of your Freestone's that have missed me so much. I would like to give a shout out to Debs and let you know that all of my comments on the book will be interesting, intellectual and with the intent to ruffle your feathers. For the rest of the Freestone's reading the book, I hope that we can interact like adults and enjoy what is posted.

Unlike Tecia, I have not even thought about checking out the book from the library or finding out where the library is for that matter. However, in order to get Shyla off of my freaking back I will try to find the library tomorrow.

It is nice to be in good company again. Enjoy the book.

3 comments:

srf said...

I'm just a little confused. You said your post was for all the "Freestone's that have missed [you] so much." That doesn't make any sense. Are you trying to say your post was for no one?

Anyway, I'm glad to see you plan to get the book. I think you can handle finding the library, but I have an even better idea. Just go tell Sterling to check it out from the school library. I mean it would have been nice if he would have offered, but the important thing is that it gets done.

Cylynn said...

Don't try to act like you haven't missed me. I know that you of all of the Freestone's have missed me the most. Avtually let me state that Tecia probably hasn't missed me because she never liked me to begin with. Tecia, I just want to say that I am sorry for breaking your grill, can you ever forgive me?

Tecia said...

Cylynn- how can you say such things. I thought Shyla would have told you that we blame her for breaking the grill. How convenient Shyla. And of course I have missed you. Shyla tells me very few updates. And I'm glad you consider us "good company".