Monday, October 15, 2007

Cylynn vs. Hilton

Since Cylynn has failed to contribute to the book club with a recent post, I have taken the following out of an email she sent me to use as her final post on this book:

"Lost Horizon has been out of my hands for at least 1 1/2 weeks now. I finsihed the book and got rid of it. I don't have any comments to make. It was an okay book and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone nor would I read it again so I have nothing to say besides that. I do agree with Tegan that the reason they were taken to Shangri-blah was because the people were trying to increase the population. I just think that the author could have thought of some better crap besides that. I mean hell even I could have thought of something."

2 comments:

Karen said...

Cy, please reconcider, I think you balance us Freestones.

Tecia said...

I love Cy as much as the next person. but I don't know if "Shangri-blah" balances us out or not??