Friday, October 26, 2007

My Delayed Post

I finished the book... finally. (not to whine but life has been CRAZY)

I like the idea of time, but not of moderation, especailly moderation of moral standards.

I would think a few monk scouts could find people enough to fill Shangri-la, and that they would have to resort to kidnapping and murder ( Chang implied it, for resistant ones)

I am glad Mallison escaped with the little manchu, and hope they were happy, and that he perished before he saw her age and his dreams go up in smoke...

I hope Conway found his way back, as he had a clear understanding of what he was after, i like to think after helping Mallison escape, he won't force people to stay in th future.

I wonder if Rutherford and Green, were intersted in an old friend and a good story, or in finding Shangri-La themselves.

1 comment:

Tecia said...

Mallison and the little Munchu will not live happily ever after because she will become her true age remember? Sorry to break the news. Love you!