Sunday, September 7, 2008

Gabby 'Gilmore Girls' Give

So, I have been watching Gilmore Girls from the first episode. And last week I was watching an episode and they were in their town meeting talking about their town someone whether. He was an obscure person and no one really knew him personally, but they were all kinda familiar with him. And Laurali said something to the effect of "but if we get rid of him who is going to be our town Boo Radley?" It's true. Can you imagine my delight?!! I felt so educated and read. It was priceless I tell you, priceless.

Anyway, I already finished the book. It was very good. So I don't really know what to comment on because you haven't read the chapters that I really had comments about. So next post should be better. I did want to make sure I mentioned the Gilmore Girls part. I think reading classics is very informative because there are references to them often in all genres.

1 comment:

Tegan said...

I like the alliteration in your title. Only educated and well read people can do that!