Tuesday, August 6, 2013

William is sort of an ass

So I guess I'm the only one that doesn't like William much? He's just so condescending and has a total superiority complex. I mean, I have those things too, and I even love it when people hang on my every word, but unlike William, I have the decency to be a little less obvious about it. Oh, and, he wants to give Frances "the gift of his affection." Bleh! Hey, here's something it might have been nice if Tecia had told him in high school like she did many others - get over yourself! I'm not saying he's all bad or that Frances won't benefit from a romantic relationship with him, I'm just saying, give me a break already!

2 comments:

Tegan said...

I have to agree. Shyla is right. William thinks he has high morals and lives by a higher law. But he judges people like nobodies business. And he doesn't forgive.

debbs said...

I agree but not the "Shyla is right" part.