Wednesday, August 21, 2013

We'll start the next book after Labor Day

The next book is Rilla of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery. The first post will be due the first weekend after Labor Day. That means (Karen) you would need to start reading it on Labor Day. Give me a week or so to get a reading schedule up. (Besides Tecia needs a little bit more time to finish The Professor.) Uncle Chuck, I'm not sure if you will like this book but it is set in World War I. Tegan, I thought you might be interested to know that you can get this book on audio.

Other good news: I have a pretty clear idea on what I want the next 4 books to be!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Shyla, thanks for clarifying that for me.
Uncle Chuck, hope you will join us.
Tecia, hurry up.
Tegan , audio is cheating.

Tegan said...

What if I'm listening while I exercise? Is that still cheating?

Karen said...

It is a good reason , if there is a good reason to cheat....

debbs said...

Tegan, carry on. Karen Anne, have you forgotten who the favorite child is? So unless you plan on moving change your attitude (although I do think your first comment was pretty good). I love you, mom

Tegan said...

I appreciate the support Mom. Thank you.