Sunday, July 15, 2007

Most exciting!

Chapters 29 and 30 have been the most exciting yet, I thought the "Mormon" chapter was funny.

Fogg- I think is is more noble than ever, even if he does spend his money freely. I think he does what is right, because it is right, no matter who trys to discouage him., or if the right thing (saving Passepartout) makes him lose the bet. I think he is a man,he doesn't just look like a gentleman, but knows what one really is. I think Verne has created a man lead by virtue and morals ; who when put to the test lives by them.

Fix- I agree with his own assessment of himself he is an @$$.

Audoa- still faithful, and didn't swoon in battle, I like that she is strong. I think she is in love with Fogg.

Passepartout- I like that he and Fogg share each others burdens. Passe makes so many mistakes, but then does some brave thing and makes up for them all.

Proctor- why do men act like this??

No comments: