Tuesday, July 3, 2007

So, I'm not sure who in their right mind would want to take a detour in the middle of the jungle to stop people who readily sacrifice humans. However, it was a noble effort. I think that if i was about to be sacrificed and somebody was willing to give up a lot of money to save me, i would appreciate it a lot.

Aren't elephants easily scared? Well, i think that those people would frighten him. Let's be honest - they weren't exactly quiet about the whole thing.

Maybe we should be emailing a reminder about the posting date? It makes it easier to remember. :)

2 comments:

Tegan said...

Tay, sweetie, post are every Sunday. I love ya but I don't think that is too hard to remember.

Tay said...

you'd be suprised what i forget, lol. grandma, brian's only posted once, if that helps.