Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Poor Fogg you meanies!!

You people sure are hard Fogg. I do agree that he wasted a lot on Fix and ideally should have been more suspicious. But let's give him a little credit for trusting that people are generally good. He was just trying to be a generous person, which we know he tends to be like anyway. Remember the begger lady at the beginning. And why not help someone half your trip around the world if his same destination just happens to be the same as yours!!
And little Aouda. Who cares if she is afraid of being scared. She loves Phileas and Phileas apparantly loves her. At least he'll make sure she's taken care and that is more than some marriages. Plus, he did save her from an awful fate. I think Aouda is fine proposing the marriage. He may never have done it. She was just waiting for the right opportunity to express how she felt about it and found it.
Thank goodness Pass went to the church. I think this trip was good for him. I daresay he has grown as well as Fogg and Fix. "Oops. There was an amazing resemblence between you two!" What a dork.
Looking forward to the next book. And I'll only read by chapter so I can write more. I'm sure you're all looking forward to that.

Tay, why did you have to go there honey?!!

1 comment:

Tay said...

Tecia, don't worry, i don't really feel that way to the extent as i made it seem. lol! I like to provoke. Sorry.