Thursday, February 21, 2008

Determined?

First of all let me thank Tegan, Tay and Kalli for giving me support during this very difficult time. To Tay and Kalli, I am sorry that GRANDMA Debs didn't get either of you a book, it seems she may have spent the money for your books on that stupid cat of hers, you know the one she probably stole from the Sandberg's with the hope of getting them back for stealing her irrigation.

Anyway, on to the main subject of my post.

1. How can you say that you were "determined" to be nicer and not swear this year? I was simply stating my sincerest of feelings and meant no harm. However it seems I have initiated your descent to a life filled with filthy language that I know will get worse throughout the year. I beg you to try and demonstrate a little more character in the future. I can only imagine what kind of nasty things you will have to say after this post. Please try to keep them G rated as innocent children (such as myself) read this blog on occasion.

2. Do not tell me that I can only post regarding the book when you yourself are taking the liberty of posting on a subject unrelated to the book or its characters. Shyla is the blog owner and will make the decisions related to what posts can and cannot be made. Step down and assume your roll as blog contributor, nothing more, nothing less. As far as I can see, you did not post on the first reading, probably because you couldn't figure it out before the deadline, but that is beside the point.

3. Can you belive that you are a GREAT GRANDMA? Does that make you feel old? Okay so that was a little low, but it is a valid question.

4. Please do not lie to me and say that you do not know where Shyla lives although I think she would like to have it that way. Anyway, I know firsthand that you are well aware of her location because I had to hear about your then, upcoming visit, on more than one occasion. On the upside, if you figured out where Tegan lives then I could come and visit you because Tegan and I are only separated by a few hours.

5. I still don't have the book so do not expect any book-related posts from me.

I think that is all I have for now. Just for the record and to keep you from breaking your weak resolution to be nicer and not swear, this post was written out of love.

1 comment:

Tay said...

thank you for your support during this trying time. I think Kalli and i will be able to make it now.