Monday, February 18, 2008

A Simple Misunderstanding

Well after reading some of the previous posts concerning the book we would be reading I started to dislike my postman. Now some of you may be asking how in the world are these two related but ask no longer I will tell you.

It seemed that everyone (except for me) got the current book selection for Christmas. I was certain that Debs couldn't have forgotten about me so I waited and waited, checking the mail every single day, looking for the package that contained my book. I began to think that my postman was incompetent and couldn't deliver a package on time, but much to my disappointment it looks like I was never scheduled to receive the book.

I thought that being part of this book club would include me in more of the family things but I can see that Debs has not changed her mind about poor little Cylynn. I was never part of the family nor will I ever be part of the family.

I finally understand that I am not to be expecting the book. I guess I should have realized that "Freestone Family Book Club" literally means for the Freestone's. How could I have been so foolish?

5 comments:

Tay said...

Don't worry Cy, I didn't get one either... and I was actually there this last Christmas.

Kalli said...

Yeah, me neither...

Tay said...

Cylynn, Kristen may have gotten one and I don't think she is using it. Maybe she will give it to you. She seems to like you more that Aunt Shyla and Grandma Debs.

The Sheffield's said...

Tay, I am sorry to hear that you were there and not included. Isn't it weird to think that Debs is old enough to be a GRANDMA!? Anyway, maybe next year you and Kalli will be included in the Freestone Family Fun.

Kalli said...

Well, to be honest, I already had the book... so I'm not really bitter. But I can understand how you feel...