Sunday, June 7, 2009

first for shyla who do you think it is does sadie sign her name sj? tegan thanks for picking up on that. now to the book like tegan i was confused when i first started reading the book and took me 25 pages or so to start figure it out. i didn't like the 12 pages or so of introduction it was to much. so far my fave part is when the Russian's feed the bride to the wolves. i wonder which sister i could do that with.hehe. ok i think it started alittle slow but now its getting good and i want to keep going.
sj

4 comments:

debbs said...

I'm still a little confused about the beginning of the book. I thought I would have to go back and read the introduction again to figure it out.

srf said...

I call dibs on being the last sister to be thrown to the wolves.

Tegan said...

I call dibs on not being invited to the wedding at all!

Tecia said...

I don't need to call dibs on anything. I'm not even an option to be thrown out.