Monday, June 15, 2009

lets try this again

Wow this book keeps getting better in different ways. Willa is such of a deceptive writer. The way she descibe the landscape of the countryside. How there is only one tree and everyone stops to look at it.(tegan is this true? have you seen the tree?) ok i was wondering what faith they were when how the Mormon's settlers planted the sunflower as a trail and the had a bull named Brigham Young. We do find out that there baptist so that's put that question to rest.
Man the Shimerda's are a prideful bunch and I would love to knock Ambrosh down a peg or two. I'm alittle sad that they moved to the city but in the long run you know it will be better for the family. well until next week later.
sj

3 comments:

Tecia said...

oh man. Your question to Tegan about the tree made me laugh out loud. I wish you could put Ambrosh in his place too. What a jerk.

srf said...

I was a little sad they moved to the city too.

Tegan said...

I HAVE SEEN THE TREE!!! (HA HA)