Thursday, June 18, 2009

Not Impressed

Thank goodness for Shyla's comment. If it had not been for her insight I would have thought I wasted my time reading this week. First, it took place in the winter-boring. Second, Jim just goes to school, a couple of dances, and talks to all the old men in town-boring. The only interesting thing that happened was Jim graduated from high school (the umbrella was nice). We do find out that Antonia is an idiot. She knows what kind of person Cutter is and yet she wanted to go and have her fun. Well, have fun she did and now she is a single mother. And a whole chapter devouted to a play that Lena and Jim were watching-BORING! I was probably bored because I did not entirely understand what play were they watching. Were they watching The Count of Monte Cristo? Or was the actress they kept talking about the actress in The Count of Monte Cristo and is now the star of this other play? At any rate, I hope next weeks reading has more exciting things happening.

1 comment:

debbs said...

Classic!! I knew there was a Fisher woman under all that Tegan niceness. I think this puts Tecia, Shyla, and yes even sj, to shame. What more could a mother ask for!!